Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If you belive in demons...


Ok, here's one from a truly unexpected source.

Here we have an interesting viewpoint about UFOs. Stephen Yulish PhD presents his information as evidence that UFOs are demonic spiritual activity.


While I truly appreciate the effort to consider event's in a spiritual light, I don't agree with his conclusions.

As you know from my stated beliefs, I believe that iconography like demons or angels are really just belief matrix's that we use to filter the universe around us into our own subjective reality.

While I fully acknowledge they have validity for people who believe in them, I am convinced that like all other classifications, they are of our own manufacture.

So while Dr. Yulish sees this through the lens of 'god' and evil, I see this as yet another event that pushes our normal reality, and yet another desperate grasp at a familiar set of ideas to explain it.

Take a look and see if you get the same thing.

4 comments:

  1. I was going to comment on your post, but you changed it. Nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thanks!

    Yeah, I'm still getting used to blogging, so far I seem to in the cycle of: "spew, publish, edit, republish". If that continues I'll consider posting a warning. :-)

    Hope you're enjoying the blog, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to tell you that the content of your blog is unique and I appreciate it
    Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS!

    Its great to have the feedback!

    ReplyDelete